If you are interested in becoming a Bishops Gate Member, please review our membership criteria, complete our membership application and return to Ben Pauluhn at firstname.lastname@example.org. More information regarding membership benefits and terms is below.
Bishops Gate Golf Facilities include:
- 11 holes of golf, with double tees and double pin positions on most holes, creating a full 18-hole playing experience, unique in Central Florida
- 15-acre practice range, with multiple tee areas and target greens, coupled with multiple short game practice chipping/putting greens, prepared and maintained to USGA standard
The annual Membership dues are $2,000 upfront for single Membership ($200 monthly), $3,000 upfront for household ($300 monthly).
Weekend Memberships are offered at a cost of $1,000 upfront ($100 monthly) for a single, $1,500 upfront ($150 monthly) for household.
Upfront Memberships can be paid in one, lump sum or two, equal amounts.
Any Member choosing to leave before the end of the year will be reimbursed the pro-rated amount of the membership not utilized. Members must provide substantial, legitimate reasoning in the event of membership cancellation.
Membership dues are subject to annual review.
Residents and Members are welcome to bring guests, who will be charged $50 per day for unlimited play on the golf course and use of the practice facility. Guest Passes are offered at a reduced rate of $25 on Men's and Ladies' Day. When the guests are brought to the club, the Resident or Member is required to place the requisite number of vouchers in the Guest Voucher box by the golf cart pick up point.
Golf carts and golf trolleys will be made available to Residents, Members and Guests at no charge. Carts and trolleys can be obtained from the golf cart pick-up point at the base of Champions Hall.
A complimentary "continental style" breakfast is available from 8:00a-9:00a on Mondays and Wednesday-Friday and 9:00a-10:00a on Tuesdays, followed by a sandwich/salad bar from 12:30p-1:30p on Mondays and Wednesday-Friday and 1:00p-2:00p Tuesdays. Neither breakfast nor lunch will be served on weekends. Food service will be suspended from June 1st – Sept 1st.
Bishops Gate is registered as a golf club with the Florida State Golf Association, and Residents and Members will be given a GHIN number to update their handicaps.
Resident, Member and Golf Academy Access
September - May
- Residents and Members have priority on the golf course from 8:00am-1:45pm and 6:00pm-DUSK weekdays, and during those same times have reserved practice tees on the facility.
- Academy Students have priority on the golf course and Practice Facility from 1:45pm-6:00pm during the week, and reserved practice tees on the facility from 8:00am to 1:45pm, weekdays.
June – August
- Residents and Members have priority on the golf course from 8:00am-1:00pm and 5:00pm-DUSK weekdays, and during those same times have reserved practice tees on the facility.
- Academy Students have priority on the golf course and Practice Facility from 1:00pm-5:00pm during the week, and reserved practice tees on the facility from 8:00am to 1:00pm, weekdays.
On weekends, Residents, Members and BGGA Students have equal priority on the golf course, and each will have reserved practice tees on the facility.
Each application will be reviewed by the Membership Committee, who will seek references from current Residents and Members, and/or will invite Applicants to play a round of golf with one or more members of the Committee, as a way of getting to know the Applicant.
All memberships are subject to renewal on an annual basis. The Membership Committee has the final decision on memberships.